Friday, March 24, 2017

FFF # 183 The Brothel

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 183rd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday



The Brothel

Sarah lies on the floor, ordered by the Madame of the brothel. The Madame grabs her heels, and opens her legs wide. She gazes down at Sarah with an inspecting look on her face. Sarah’s heart races. Being her first night here she wanted to please Madame. Sarah wanted to be perfect.

“You will do, and I am pleased. I hope you are ready. I have clients lined up for you. And the first one is your boss. My gift to you on your first night.”

Sarah’s eyes get huge, but she only nods as she chews on her lip.

1 comment:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

And you had to leave me hanging. Why? I'm not anxious to read more.