Thursday, April 27, 2017

FFF# 188 Rescued

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 188th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday



Rescued

Scott felt hot after a long day on the farm. He loved his work but it can be grueling as a farm hand. Scott was unbuckling his dusty jeans when he heard yelling. He quickly rushes to the pond to find a young naked woman struggling. Scott rips off his jeans and dives in. He wraps himself around her holding her close. He holds her amazed by her beauty.

“Why are you in the pond, if you can’t swim?”

“Oh…I can swim. I live here, I’m a…siren and I’m hungry.” She smiles pulling him underwater the before he could react.

2 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

Ooh love it! you really reeled me in with that flasher

Angelica Dawson said...

Interesting ending. The tense gave me a few hiccups, but it's nice to try present!