Friday, June 23, 2017

FFF# 196 The Session

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 196th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


 The Session

Clad in leather straps and a bodice, Clara poses by the antique railing. Putting on her best dominatrix pose and expression. Clara stares into the camera. The female photographer clicks at different angels as she follows her with her gaze.

“So…um”
“Yes? Clara says sternly.
“Are you umm…looking for…servants/slaves?”
“Are you inquiring?”
“Maybe”
“If this photo shoot turns out as I want, and I’m pleased…”
“Oh…you’ll be pleased for sure.”
“I better be…slut.”
With nervous hands, she continues shooting. Once done she kneels before Nervously she holds up the digital camera to Clara. After an uneasy long moment.

“I am…pleased.”

1 comment:

Doris O'connor said...

Phew, I'm glad she was pleased :-) Great flash.